Thursday, August 7, 2008

my self.........

hi all.....i am ved prakash singh.my life consists of two parts i.e; professional(imaginary) life & personal(real) life.here i want to unfold my life in front of you one by one.first of all,about my professional life.in this part of life i am a very successful man,very ambitious & strict personality. i am persuing B.Tech(electrical engineering) at I.E.T.,M.J.P. Rohilkhand University,bareilly(up),india.now i am in 7th semester of my final year. after the successful completion of my graduation,either i want to go for M.Tech in leading institutions like IITs,NITs or i want to join any PSUs(public sector units).later on,i want to crack IES(indian engineering services).in this part of life,i want not only to touch the sky but also to go beyond the sky..............now,i come to the my second part of life.in this part of life i am a very unsuccessful man,a very emotional & romantic personality.in this part of life i am on the ground.i am a poet in this part of life.i want to do good to others..................
now it fully depends on you,which part of my life you like,first,second or both & then be my friend......

2 comments:

akhilesh chaturvedi said...

bahut hi achha hai..........
iske bare me likhne ke liye shabd nahi hai.....................

Unknown said...

as much as i know him ....he is an ultimate personality......
very typical to understand....
i think some introvert type..... ....mainly stays at his room writing his feelings and emotions......